Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I Pinky Swear

So the storm is starting to settle, metaphorically speaking and my boyfriend has been so amazing and so supportive! I could even go as far as saying I'm super proud of him!

I don't wanna make a sob story or pity party out of anything, but in my past I haven't really had anyone really stand up for me before. It sucks but thats life.

Getting back on topic..
My boyfriend handled it all very well and without getting into the story (sorry folks I cannot divulge it's just too much for the world wide web...you'll survive) he stood up for me! The fact that this whole situation is happening sucks balls but today my boyfriend made me love him even more...if that's at all possible!

He truly made my heart smile!

That's basically it peeps! I wanted to tell someone so I thought I'd share it with everyone!

I will be making more cupcakes soon and will also be getting the creative juices flowing to come up with an idea for a Birthday cake!

I'm outti! Night peeps!

Cheers,
Jenny



Comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Template by June Lily