Pages

Sunday, April 01, 2012

And so it begins *insert drum roll here*

*tap tap*
Ahem...
Is this thing on?

So, it seems now a days that everyone and their dog have their own blog (hmmm Bella really should have her own..she'd probably get more hits than me).



That's right folks...she'll steal your heart then make a bloody hairy mess all over your favourite top!
Anyways, I figured that if everyone out there had one, why couldn't I?
I instantly realised what I could make my blog about! Cupcakes!! FREAKIN' CUPCAKES!
I'm obsessed! On my kitchen counter right now I have Red Velvet cupcakes just tempting me to go in there right now and chow down! The darn sugar alone though will keep me awake all night! BAH!

I love love love to bake and I'm actually getting pretty good with fondant and buttercream!
So, it is here where I'll share my fabtabulous (oh the many words I come up with...get used to it) pieces of art and yummy gloriousness! I also want to dabble in the world of cake decorating.

I'm also temped to follow what a fellow Pinterest friend is doing and experiment with recipes found on the site and then posting up the end results. I really LOVE Pinterest. If you don't have an account yet, what the hell is wrong with you? Get with the program already! It's beyond addictive and I lose so much time pinning useless stuff. It's by invite only (stupid crazy in my opinion, but whatev) so if you want one let me know and I'll email you one. I don't get anything out of it except maybe just follow your useless crap too!

So, welcome to my life and the sweetness surrounding it!
I'm outti.

Cheers,

Jenny

1 comments:

  1. Yay! The blog looks great, and you're off to a great start. Thanks for the shout-out and for adding me to your favorites. I've got some good ones coming up the next few weeks!
    Another good blog to follow is www.confessionsofacookbookqueen.com. She's hilarious and makes yummy things. :)

    ReplyDelete

Free Blog Template by June Lily